- Scans all outgoing e-mails for viruses, spam and attacks against
- Protects against virus, trojan and 'phising' attacks.
- Scans e-mail for viruses using any combination of up to 14 different
- Automatically updates all installed virus scanners every hour,
- Identifies over 95% of spam using several techniques, including
highly advanced heuristics
- Pornographic spam can be stripped of all graphical content, protecting
users from obscene content
- Scans e-mail for attacks against known and unknown security vulnerabilities
in popular e-mail applications, automatically correcting messages
"on the fly" whenever possible and quarantining dangerous sections
of other messages
- Robust: Protects itself against "Denial of Service" attacks and
operating system resource leaks
- Fast, multi-threaded daemon with support for on-access scanning
- Advanced database updater with support for scripted updates and
- Virus scanner C library
- Virus database updated multiple times per day (see home page for
total number of signatures)
- Built-in support for various archive formats, including Zip, RAR,
Tar, Gzip, Bzip2, OLE2, Cabinet, CHM, BinHex, SIS and others
- Built-in support for almost all mail file formats
- Built-in support for ELF executables and Portable Executable files
compressed with UPX, FSG, Petite, NsPack, wwpack32, MEW, Upack and
obfuscated with SUE, Y0da Cryptor and others
- Built-in support for popular document formats including MS Office
and MacOffice files, HTML, RTF and PDF
- Protects against the most common known and future attacks exploiting
vulnerabilities in users email applications.
- Eliminates spam using a wide range of techniques, defeating attemtps
to circumvent individual spam detection systems.
- The same system is used by the US Navy, the US Army, Harvard,
Siemenrs and HP.
We are now offering a new service to scan all incoming
emails as well as all outgoing emails.